2000 Fresno Street, First Floor
Fresno, CA 93721
From time to time, in civil (and not so civil) litigation, it is worthwhile to discover what the best alternatives are to continuing hard-fought litigation. Experience shows that by checking in with a neutral mediator, you can safely explore settlement options without seeming 'too eager to settle'.
Business Mediation is the most cost and time-efficient method to:
- Business Owner Conflict - Is Saying Partners Important?
- Family Business Succession Planning
- assess the strengths and weaknesses of your opponents;
- persuade directly an unrealistic opposing litigant;
- assist your own client in becoming more realistic by effective use of the mediator in private caucus;
- explore the real worth of value-added options not available at trial (such as maintaining confidentiality and/or creating a plausible cover story; structuring a less expensive, tax-advantaged settlement strategy; eliminating the risks and costs of collection through adequately securing payment; and even constructing broad injunctive relief that would not generally be available in a litigated case);
- focus the opposing litigants or counsel on the sound basis of your litigating position;
- anchor the opposing litigants and counsel on a range of settlement options that you establish through the assistance of the mediator.